Season 2, Episode 22: Unlocking Success: The Power of Asking for What You Want and Delivering Value in Your Offer with Lindsay Pinchuk
Manage episode 363670926 series 3463420
Midlife at the Mailbox S2, E22 - Unlocking Success: The Power of Asking for What You Want and Delivering Value in Your Offer with Lindsay Pinchuk
“Things take time. Success takes time,” explains Lindsay Pinchuk, business marketing consultant, public speaker, social media coach, and host of the podcast, Dear FoundHer. Lindsay’s experiences with founding her businesses and building community have led her to better understand the power of asking for what you want and knowing the value you offer to your clients. Today, Lindsay joins co-hosts Denyse and Amy to talk about capitalizing on the moment, sticking with it even when growth is slow, and showing your value.
Business success does not happen overnight. It happens in all the little moments that you take advantage of along the way. If you don’t ask for and chase what you want, you will never know what could have come from it. Make the most of every moment. Be yourself, stay consistent, and let your value shine through the way you show up every day. The people who recognize your worth will be willing to pay whatever price you set for access to that value.
Don’t undervalue yourself! You have value that only you can offer your clients and it is up to you to let that shine through. Start unlocking success today with these actionable tips from Lindsay.
- Ask clients and customers for testimonials and share them
- Share your success metrics
- Share your experiences
- “People often undervalue what we as women bring to the table, and how do we as service businesses break through the value and price conversation so we can convert clients who understand the value that we bring to the role.” (24:32-24:47 | Amy)
- “Things take time. Success takes time.” (40:06-40:08 | Lindsay)
- “It is so important to keep going, especially when you are seeing growth.” (40:19-40:25 | Lindsay)
- “You can always change a plan, you can never change an unplan.” (42:30-42:33 | Denyse)
- “Your client isn't paying for the advice, they're paying for you.” (45:54-45:57 | Lindsay)
- “Share your experiences, share metrics, and share testimonials. And that's how you show your value.” (58:02-58:06 | Lindsay)
Connect with Lindsay Pinchuk:
Tag yourself listening to our episodes, make us laugh with your midlife moment, or share your favorite episode of our show with your friends on Instagram and we will share it back to our community! #midlifemoment
Do you enjoy our podcast? We’d love your help in growing our community. Please don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe to Midlife at the Mailbox on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts!
One last note, both Amy & Denyse offer coaching services. Are you ready to promote your business or yourself? What about just a heads-up that we have dropped a new episode? Sign up to receive emails from Midlife at the Mailbox. https://view.flodesk.com/pages/630a92cd2812b898e99a8f06
Thanks for listening, see you at the Mailbox!