Manage episode 321712270 series 1401626
This week, we talk about transitioning industries and how to bridge the quality gap in a new field. In the Sidebar, we talk about storytelling and the surprising insights that can be found in engagement data.
The Sidebar is an exclusive weekly segment for our Patreon supporters. You can subscribe starting at $1 per month for access to bonus content going forward! Sign up at patreon.com/designdetails.
Latest VIP Patrons:
- Chris Calletta
- Anna Barta
- Jan Früchtl
- Michael Le
- Albin Groen
- kyle baldinger
- Henri Raadi
- Sara Sanguino
@smallmedium pointed out that bulk-detach exists in Figma — thanks for the tip!
This week, we talk about transitioning industries and how to bridge the quality gap in a new field.
- Brian shared Alfread, a small utility app that actually helps you stay on top of your read-it-later backlog.
- Marshall shared Horizon Forbidden West, the sequel to Horizon Zero Dawn, a beautiful open world game with robot dinosaurs. Need we say more?
Design Details on the Web:
- 📻 We are @designdetailsfm
- 🙌 Support us on Patreon - your support literally makes this show possible. Thank you ❤️
- ❓ Got a question? Ask it on our Listener Questions Hub, and we'll do our best to answer it on the show :)
- ⭐️ Enjoying the show? Leave us a review on iTunes.