Manage episode 307185500 series 1281827
I feel I have a lot in common with today's guest Jess Glazer. She is an affluent entrepreneur; she loves life profoundly, works hard to create a long-lasting legacy, and at some point, when her life was on the line, she had to ask herself: how much is enough?
Jess Glazer is a Business Mentor, Speaker, Founder of Digital Business Evolution, CEO of Jess Glazer, LLC, and a Certified PE and Fitness Instructor.
In this episode, we go through her inspiring and incredible journey from school teacher to multi-million dollar entrepreneur. She shares her life-changing experiences of listening to a podcast and knowing she was "living her worst-case scenario", the health issues caused by being a treadmill entrepreneur, and much more.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How Jess Glazer ended up living full-time in an RV with her husband as digital nomads
- How a worst-case scenario life looks like
- How hard it was for her the transition from an established job into entrepreneurship
- What money and financial independence mean to Jess
Jess left her job as a teacher because she wasn't happy and being a teacher wasn't an idea she had in the first place. She realized she was living a life designed for her, not by her. But once she took the leap of faith, she had one rule that she would do only what made her happy. She didn't change a job for another, she left her career for a job she loves doing.
If you find this episode inspiring, take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @melabraham9. Thank you!
- Jess Glazer website: https://www.jessglazer.com/
- Jess Glazer Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.glazer/
- Jess Glazer LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jess-glazer-9b4494200/
- Chris Harder podcast: https://chrisharder.me/podcast /
- Book: Bronnie Ware - Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing: https://amzn.to/30lnfgI
- Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/affluenceblueprint
- My website https://melabraham.com/
- Book: Mel H. Abraham - The Entrepreneur's Solution: The Modern Millionaire's Path to