Manage episode 339930507 series 1168267
In order to accelerate results in every area of your life and business there are two things that you need: confidence and courage. Many entrepreneurs measure their success based on their destination and not the journey that got you there. In this episode Kelly shares three tips on how to build your confidence in order to accelerate your results in every area of your life.
- Measure yourself against the input, the action, the drills, the repetition, the running of the basics.
- Measure yourself against progress, not a final destination.
- Look back before you look forward
In this episode:
- In entrepreneurship and adulthood there is a lot of unlearning we must do
- If you fail as an entrepreneur, you have already taught yourself the skills to rebuild
- How lack of confidence will prevent you from getting your desired outcome
- Focus on repetition versus the outcome.
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books:
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life
- Conviction Marketing
- Bigger than You: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Building an Unstoppable Team
- The Live Launch Method
Sign up for our FREE workshop on September 13th: https://inevitablemillionaires.com/september-workshop/