Manage episode 340197572 series 1168267
When you don’t grow up wealthy, and build your wealth as an adult it gives you a unique perspective. Many entrepreneurs are the “first” in their families to build wealth, go to college, etc. As you build your wealth there are three realities you need to know:
- You will receive a lot of resentment from friends, family and strangers
- There is a massive amount of guilt that comes along with building your wealth
- You will find yourself reverting back to your old, old scarcity mentality
In this episode:
- The emotions that come along with building your wealth.
- You have the knowledge, the skills and the experience, you did the work to get where you
- How to change your perspective
- Why is it important to get in the right room with the right people.
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books:
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life
- Conviction Marketing
- Bigger than You: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Building an Unstoppable Team
- The Live Launch Method
Sign up for our FREE workshop on September 13th: https://inevitablemillionaires.com/september-workshop/