Manage episode 294602313 series 2937717
On this episode we interview Andrew Yeater Class of 2012. He holds a Bachelors in Liberal Studies (focus on English and Religious Thought) and a Masters in English. We had worked as an college English instructor, editor, and currently helps run the One Stone Biblical Resources business in Bowling Green, KY.
- Bachelors in Liberal Studies - Focus on English and Religious Thought
- Masters in English
- Thesis focused on the rhetoric of the Hymns of Issac Watts.
- The amount of homework and reading that was required for Florida College literature classes exposes you to what is required to pursue higher levels of education and tackle challenging projects.
- For a time thought about becoming an editor. Edited several books for One Stone Biblical Resources:
- What is the best direction for life? Is the common path right for everyone?
- Recently took the Enneagram Personality test and realized he likes details, order, and might enjoy pursuing a career in event planning.
- Originality wanted to join his local Florida College alumni group as an officer, but no officer positions were available. The YAC presented an opportunity to serve as an officer and he jumped no the opportunity!
- Working on a project to introduce connect recent Florida College graduates to alumni around the country who can offer mentorship and guidance.
- Advise to younger self: “Be ok with change… seek professional help early if you need it.”
- Connect with him on Facebook @ Andrew Yeater