Manage episode 298285979 series 2955650
Techman16, StrangeKirk and Handy sit down with LordFarquaad of server 147. We discuss the differences between being on an EU servers vs. a US server in terms of gameplay, amount of players and even language barriers. Here is a list of some of the topics covered:
- Server mining pact
- War is a war of words, no actual fighting
- Server population?
- Germans, English, French, Spaniards, Russians and Italians all navigate the server, how do they all communicate?
- What's the longest war on the server?
- What does the server really want and/or need?
- Behind the scenes scoop on how a 4-person alliance took a territory and how they almost took another.
- The strategy behind the takeover... and why lag was a good thing.
- If you have a cool battle, record it and get it Farq'ed up.
- Check out What the Farq? on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaifZ9Qanvn2ixnUX8i1lA
Visit Yaeger-Sector 34 Discord: https://discord.gg/7ZyRs5k
for more related Star Trek related content and interact with a greater Star Trek Fleet Command community.