Manage episode 298285978 series 2955650
Techman16, StrangeKirk and Handy present yet another podcast. Servers 34 and 12 represent.
Server 34 - Boogymanone87 (HSA), DogsOfWar (MCRN), Bee66 (ROGE), Chef (PTNG), TwistedEvil (NONA)
Server 12 - TheGooch (SYN), Bundy (DT), Sharoc (FUTR), JaneTheWay (UFS)
- Boogymanone87 stops by and talks about his game-play has evolved and what that means for dark space miners.
- TheGooch, Bundy, Sharoc and JaneTheWay talk about their current state of the server Rules of Engagement; and reveal how the rules started out originally. And get into how the rules have exploded over time.
- A lot of diplomacy conversations that have posted to the Server 12 discord, according to the group, could have been resolved by the players themselves.
- We get a look into how conflicts actually get resolved on server 12(spoiler alert: it's not through the diplo server).
- A little detour regarding the G4 economy, how hitting OPL 4* is not the limiting factor in growing higher in the 40s.
- What does everyone think about all the screenshots on the server 12 diplo server? (Hint: the sheer amount isn't good for anyone)
- JaneTheWay breaks down the intra-alliance rules on membership in USP that is on top of server RoE. Bundy chimes in how USF and DT are different in their play styles.
- Bundy talks about his apparent love for Lat Rush Mondays and how much he actually mines to try and win the event.
- Where do the server 12 guys want the server to go to... Limiting of rules? More PvP?
- Gooch really gets technical how and why the divide between coalitions was created.
- DogsOfWar and Chef go head to head!
- DogsOfWar talks about how he has fun with the game. Including Klingon accounting?
- Can NONA and MCRN avoid a war?
- And more...
Visit Yaeger-Sector 34 Discord: https://discord.gg/7ZyRs5k for more related Star Trek related content and interact with a greater Star Trek Fleet Command community.