Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 222526245 series 1537446
Kendra Scott is a loving mom, a driven entrepreneur, a passionate designer who believes the truest form of success is giving back. Her company, now valued over $1 billion, was started with just $500 in her spare bedroom. Kendra Scott is known for her unique use of color and quality materials and her fashion brand is loved globally.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- The incredible story behind the creation of the Kendra Scott brand and learn about the unique company culture based on Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy.
- About Kendra’s special relationship with her step-father and her life motto he inspired of “You Do Good.”
- How Kendra’s upbringing taught her to love others and get to know their heart.
- Why Kendra Scott is so focused on giving back, including the $4.5 million given at 10,000 Kendra Cares events last year to various charities and causes.
- How Kendra balances being a mother of three with running a billion-dollar company.
- About the miracle that motivated Kendra to open up her second company after closing the doors on her first endeavor.