Manage episode 297195913 series 1394353
In today’s episode, Trey Lockerbie sits down with Chief Investment Officer and New York Times bestselling author, Robert Hagstrom. Robert has written multiple books, especially on Warren Buffett including The Warren Buffett Way, The Warren Buffett Portfolio, Investing The Last Liberal Art, and his latest book Warren Buffett: Inside The Ultimate Money Mind.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- (05:08) The evolution of Warren Buffett’s investing style
- (03:07) The meaning behind the phrase “Money Mind” that Buffett coined
- (15:53) What Robert learned from investing alongside Bill Miller and more
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Preston, Trey & Stig’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool
- Have high quality, sustainably-sourced Wild-Caught Seafood delivered right to your door with Wild Alaskan Company. Order today and get $15 off your 1st box of premium seafood
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva
- Check out Kraken's industry-leading exchange where you can buy Bitcoin
- Teach kids good money habits the fun and easy way with GoHenry’s debit card for kids and app for parents. Get one free month with promo code WSB
- Access conference calls, investor presentations, transcripts and earnings reports as frictionless as possible with Quartr. Available now on Google Play
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more
- Savor every moment with ButcherBox. New members can get one pack of free bacon in EVERY box for the life of their membership when they sign up
- Thank an awesome human with the best scrubs in the world -- FIGS! Enter promo code WSB at checkout to get 15% off
- Make documents, ask a lawyer your legal questions, and sign contracts on the go with Rocket Lawyer. Head to rocketlawyer.com/workconfidently to start your free trial today
- Get three months free when you protect yourself with ExpressVPN, the VPN we trust to keep us private online
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!