Manage episode 282675202 series 2839056
In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, host Antonio Neves talks about why we should remember what we wished for. He shares some challenges he encountered leading up to publication of his book Stop Living on Autopilot. He digs into the importance of controlling what we can control and not seeking validation from outside sources.
Connect with Antonio:
BUY Stop Living On Autopilot: Click Here
BONUSES When You Order Stop Living On Autopilot: Click Here
I'd love to hear from you! Text me: 310-564-7124
Join The Best Thing Facebook Group: Click Here
- Join me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/theantonioneves
- Join me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/theantonioneves
- Join me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/theantonioneves
- Join me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/theantonioneves
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- The book is out now!
- Remember what you wished for
- The trials of writing “Stop living on autopilot”
- Dreams and driving on the hard shoulder
- Control only what you can control
- Recommit for joy
- Validation has to come from within
- Your effort doesn’t count unless?