Confident, Energized and Sexy Mama Show - Health & Mindset Coaching, Cycle Syncing, Flow Living for Working Moms
Strong (Sexy) Woman, Strong Assets (ep-169)
Manage episode 272827825 series 2360409
Sex and money are two taboos we, women, rarely don’t talk about. As women, we often feel more comfortable disclosing our age or weight than to share how much money we’re making, how much money do we have in our bank account and what’s our credit score. The same goes true for sex.
Women don’t often talk about sex, women are the ones having headaches to avoid sex, women are the ones choosing Netflix over sex. I often wonder why? Why is sex such a taboo for women? So I polled my community, and the one answer that really hit home with me was that women aren’t taught that sex is for them. Sex is really for the man, so we avoid it and we don’t talk about it. We don’t explore it. We don’t ask for help with it and the same goes true about money.
So today we’re combining these two taboo topics because they are not that different and also because it’s time we talk about it vulnerable, with no masks and veils. Its time we own up our power as women in money AND sex. Because making money as a woman is sexy, it is powerful and that doesn’t mean you’re a bad woman for making money.
Today I’m chatting with Jessica Weaver who schooled me about one topic I definitely need help with, money.About Jessica Weaver
Jessica Weaver is a wealth advisor, best selling author, and financial blogger of Not Your Father’s Advisor. Jess works with career drive, business-minded women who are busy working and saving. They don’t have time to manage their money and to ensure they are optimizing every opportunity out there. She is the founder of #pinkfix, a community of powerhouse women to help them grow their careers or businesses, build wealth, and form lasting relationships.Highlights from today’s interview
1. Jessica’s story and what makes her different than other financial advisors?
2. What are women’s struggles with money?
3. How to unlearn cultural conditioning that money is the man’s domain?
4. What if you aren’t motivated by money?
5. How to manage a financial crisis as a woman?
6. What is the best way for women to build confidence with their money?
7. Why is Net-worth a reflection of our Self-worth and vice versa?
8. Sexual energy between men and women and how money plays a role in that?
9. What’s sexy about making money?
10. How to raise daughters who aren’t afraid of their power in money and sex?
Free e-book of best-seller Time to Refine: https://jessicaweaver.ck.page/free-ttr-ebook
The movie I recommended to watch on Netflix is called Cuties (it’s a controversial movie.
@pinkfixmymoney for Facebook
@Jessweaver4 on Instagram