Manage episode 261061318 series 1635850
Sam and Ryan chat about how and why framework APIs get used and abused. Ryan also shares his experience working with AWS Amplify on a side project.
- 3:17 – How useEffect can be confusing in high-level app code
- 21:05 – Immediate mode GUIs
- 32:40 – Who's responsible when developers misuse framework APIs?
- 46:40 – AWS Amplify
- 1:14:25 – Our ideal stack
- [Immediate mode GUIs - Go Time #128](https://changelog.com/gotime/128)
- [AWS Amplify](https://aws.amazon.com/amplify/)
- [Begin.com learn](https://learn.begin.com/)