Manage episode 365629986 series 3427158
This episode is brought to you by Betterhelp!
Find Us Online
- Queer Kid Stuff Website: https://www.queerkidstuff.com
- Weekly Newsletter Signup: https://bit.ly/qksnewslettersignup
- Patreon: patreon.com/queerkidstuff
- Instagram: instagram.com/queerkidstuff
- Twitter: twitter.com/queerkidstuff
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host & Creator: Lindz Amer
- Producer: Multitude
- Editor: Mischa Stanton
- Theme Music: Amanda D’Archangelis
- Artwork: Abe Tensia
About The Show
Welcome to Rainbow Parenting, a queer- and gender-affirming parenting podcast. Every week, queer educator Lindz Amer starts conversations about the intimidating first steps on how to affirm queer, trans, and nonbinary kids. They talk to experts who explain how to approach age-relevant early childhood sex ed, queer kid lit, gender reveal parties, and much more. And this isn’t just for parents; educators, caregivers, librarians, and anyone who knows, loves, and works with kids can start the process of raising a whole generation! New episodes of Season Three will drop Mondays and Fridays throughout June! Produced in partnership with Multitude.