EP266: How to Talk About $$$ with Kids (Even If You're Trying to Figure It Out For Yourself) with Allison Baggerly
Manage episode 357904922 series 2106742
Making her second appearance on the show is creator of Inspired Budget, Allison Baggerly. Allison is a prominent money management educator who specializes in helping women take control of their finances and start building wealth. As a former teacher, Allison combines her teaching skills with her passion for personal finance to help others learn how to budget, save, pay off debt, and invest for their future. The episode's main focus is on how to talk about money with kids, even if you're still figuring out money management yourself. Allison highlights why it's important to discuss money at home, shares tips on finding authentic ways to talk to children of all ages about budgeting and saving, and describes her personal approach to teaching her own children about money, investing, and debt. This episode is a must-listen for parents who want to empower their children with financial literacy skills.
Links Discussed in This Episode
- Order a Copy of Minimalist Moms: Living and Parenting with Simplicity
- Diane's Resource: Managing Your Money
- Previous Episode: EP186: Not Another Impulse Purchase
- Practical Money Skills
- Money Management Lessons for Kids
- Beneficial Resource: Book: Loving What is by Byron Katie
- Connect with Allison:
- Book: Money Made Easy: How to Budget, Pay Off Debt, and Save Money
- Podcast: Inspired Budget
Enjoy this Podcast?
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your fellow mothers so that they can be inspired to think more and do with less.
Checkout the Minimalist Moms Podcast storefront for recommendations from Diane.
If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Minimalist Moms Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Episode Sponsors |
The Minimalist Moms Podcast would not be possible without the support of weekly sponsors. Choosing brands that I believe in is important to me. I only want to recommend brands that I believe may help you in your daily life. As always, never feel pressured into buying anything. Remember: if you don't need it, it's not a good deal!
- North American Herb and Spice | Use code: MinimalistMoms for 25% off and Try North American Herb and Spice today. Experience the power of nature's most potent healers!
- GreenChef | Go to GreenChef.com/minimalist60 and use code minimalist60 to get 60% off plus free shipping. The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well.
- Alo Moves | For a limited time, Alo Moves is offering my listeners, a free 30-day trial PLUS – get this - 50% off an annual membership. But you can only get it by going to ALOMOVES.COM and use code MINIMALIST in all caps.
* Check out Armoire and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: http://www.armoire.style
* Check out Ideal Living and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: https://airdoctorpro.com/
* Check out Quince: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjVtJG56NKAAxU-N0QIHQf1Bq8QFnoECBwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.quince.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw15ySPxxJ1v1l0I4qSPAJS5&opi=89978449
* Check out Thrive Market: https://thrivemarket.com/
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/minimalist-moms-podcast2093/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy