Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 11, 2021 08:17 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 293949361 series 129382
Dan Hyde co-founded Erevena over 20 years ago, with an initial focus on hiring executives for B2B software companies. In that time he’s seen the market change and evolve, with the emergence of EMEA as a startup powerhouse, combined with new fast moving software categories. The war for talent is as strong as ever, with demand at an all time high for scaling and growing startups. In this interview, Dan unpicks how founders should think about who to hire, and in what order, and where things can go wrong.
Erevena have helped many of the most recognisable names in Europe Tech hire their leadership teams, and Dan’s learnings are invaluable. A must listen for all those who don’t want to make the mistakes of founders before them, and end up churning their most expensive and valuable people.
- Don’t scale it until you nail it!
- Supply has never been worse and demand has never been higher
- Your first 50 deals need a Sales puzzle solver
- Selling beyond founder led sales needs strong Product Marketing
- Unit economics are wasted without strong Customer Success
- CRO’s roles are demanding and draining, but has the Pandemic changed that?