Manage episode 294495465 series 129382
John Kreisa has been a marketing leader at a string of data product companies, including Business Objects, Hortonworks, Docker and now Couchbase. In this episode, John breaks down his thinking on why Product Marketing is so central to a Marketing team at data software companies, and how that translates into effective sales motions. He also talks about the future of Martech in the explosive data world, and how the rule of 1’s and 3’s plays out in revenue growth.
This is the episode to unravel how to build your Marketing team around data products, and how to get the Sales motion humming along. Essential listening for anyone working in Marketing and data - there’s lots to get right - and lots to get wrong!
- Product Marketing is central to building a Marketing function - and underserved in UK/EU
- The rule of 1’s and 3’s in scaling your revenue
- MarTech has evolved fast aided by the Pandemic
- In Product led companies are you Sell-to or Buy-from?
- Data creation rates are accelerating
- The rise of Marketing Ops