Q&A 449: The Best Caffeine Alternatives (& Things That Make Coffee Work Even Better), Why You Need A "Skin Callus", Flawed Red Meat Study, 4 Keys To Happiness & Much More!
Manage episode 345398418 series 28529
- Caffeine to the rescue for endurance, and how it works: How Caffeine Boosts Endurance...11:45
- Three things to add to your coffee, things that will help caffeine work better: Paraxanthine, Theobromine, L-theanine
- How our ancestors built up a "skin callus" that protected them from the sun (you can too!): Human Skin Stood Up Better to the Sun Before There Were Sunscreens and Parasols – an Anthropologist Explains Why...32:10
- Was all that “red meat is bad for you” stuff overhyped? Quite possibly: Lancet Study Faces Renewed Calls to Amend Overcooked Claims...40:15
- 50 ways to be ridiculously generous—and feel ridiculously good: 50 Ways to be Ridiculously Generous—and Feel Ridiculously Good...45:30
- Four secrets from the world’s longest happiness study: Four Secrets from the World’s Longest Happiness Study (SUMMARY: relationships, authenticity, service and openness/love) ...50:30
Haelan 951: Haelan 951 is a concentrated, nitrogen-fermented beverage made from organic soybeans grown in the mountains of Mongolia. Use the promo code BEN to get free shipping.
BiOptimizers: The 7 essential forms of magnesium included in this full spectrum serving help you relax, unwind, and turn off your active brain after a long stressful day so you can rest peacefully and wake up feeling refreshed, vibrant, and alert. Go to magbreakthrough.com/ben and use code BEN10 for 10% off any order.
Essentia: Essentia organic mattresses are the only mattress to score best on eliminating all sleep-interrupting stimulants. Experience Essentia for yourself and save an additional $100 on your mattress purchase using code BENVIP at myessentia.com/bengreenfield.