Welcome to the world's #1 essential oils podcast –– where each week, we demystify the world of aromatherapy and make essential oils your no-brainer approach to just about everything. Explore how to use essential oils for better health, toxin-free living, DIY projects, skincare, weight loss, emotional and spiritual health, and more. Essential Oil Beginners: Grab our complimentary quick start guide here: www.freeoilcourse.com Love Young Living Essential Oils? Us too! Or maybe you use DoTerra, ...
Manage episode 327391663 series 1319961
Why Detoxing Your Home Is As Important As Healthy Eating and Regular Exercise What are the benefits to detoxing your home? Listen to Sophia explain why any small detox tweak can help. In this episode, Sophia is interviewed by the wonderful Abby Knott, co-founder of Everwell, for a three-part Home Detox Workshop series. QUESTIONS ADDRESSED:
- How did Sophia become passionate about studying toxic chemicals / heavy metals / EMFs from our consumer products?
- Why is Sophia still passionate about teaching others about practical nontoxic living?
- Why should you detox your home?
- Which health issues have been linked to or associated with toxic exposures from our homes and consumer products?
- How can you approach detoxing in a simple and inexpensive way?
- How to pursue healthy changes when others that you live with are on a different journey?
- How can detoxing be a mindfulness practice?
- What does Sophia think of BPA-free products?
- What detergents does Sophia use?
- What's a simple high-impact tip to reduce EMFs?
- Do magazine covers contain BPA?
- Are there brands that claim to be nontoxic but are not?
- Is there a plastic water bottle that Sophia uses?