Manage episode 287342480 series 1319961
Functional health coach for women’s health & fertility, Nita Ewald was often sick as a child. It wasn't until she was about 29-years-old—and with a master's in chemistry—that she started to detox her purchases as she learned about the ingredients in her personal care products, cleaning products, pots and pans, and more.
This eventually led Nita to become increasingly less sick, which later led her towards healthier eating and other healthy changes.
Feeling better than ever, Nita was surprised when she and her husband had trouble getting pregnant. They were diagnosed with unexplained infertility.
Whether you're interested in optimizing your fertility or—more broadly—your life quality, this podcast can help you appreciate the benefits of detoxing what you buy, own, and do from toxic chemicals, heavy metals, and EMFs. As Nita says, fertility is an extension or reflection of our health.
In this podcast, hear:
- How Nita became pregnant naturally, even after being diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- How Nita benefited from one change: detoxing chemicals and heavy metals from her purchases
- How Nita learned about toxic exposures from her senses and symptoms
- Why our goal shouldn't stop with having a healthy baby but should focus on the health of the child during his/her lifetime
- Healthy bacteria for our immune system
- Detoxing for pregnancy
- Fetal origins and epigenetics
- How Nita feeds her family
* Detoxing chemicals, heavy metals, and EMFs is especially beneficial for those who hope to get pregnant and/or those who take care of children.
** Please note: Nita's experience is not a predictor of how your experience may be. And nothing in this podcast should be interpreted as medical advice.